- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the Right hand of the Father, and in His personal imminent return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
To learn more about our beliefs, please view our doctrinal statement.